Raw Vegan Noodles Salad
This raw vegan noodles salad recipe is super quick and easy to put together and is great served as a main or side dish. All you need is a selection of colourful vegetables, some pantry staples and a spiralizer.
- 2 cloves of garlic minced - $0.16
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari - $0.10
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar - $0.26
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar - $0.03
- 1 teaspoon miso paste - $0.12
- 1 teaspoon sriracha - $0.02
- 1 zucchini spiralized - $1.29
- 2 carrots spiralized - $0.22
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced - $0.34
- ½ a yellow pepper thinly sliced - $0.75
- ¼ of a purple cabbage shredded - $0.20
- 10 cherry tomatoes quartered - $0.80
- ½ a red onion thinly sliced - $0.08
- 1/3 packed cup (about 10 grams) of mint larger leaves torn - $0.25
In a small bowl or jar combine the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, miso paste and sriracha and mix well.
Combine all the vegetables in a large bowl, you may want to cut up the spiralized vegetables so that they’re not so long. Drizzle over the dressing and toss well.
Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 633mg | Potassium: 639mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 124.6% | Vitamin C: 100.9% | Calcium: 7.2% | Iron: 9%